What began as a simple open invitation to ride, has become a keystone for women’s cycling in South, Florida. Doña Pan is a cycling group that was created by women for women.
What sets us apart, aside from our stylish cycling kits, is our family oriented community that offers more than just a ‘bike ride’!
Our step-by-step coaching and skills clinics will teach you the true art of cycling; regardless of the pace you are currently in–we have a ride for you!
When given proper guidance, everyone can succeed!
Our main focus is to build each other up, empower one another, and share successes as well as failures through shared development.
For those looking to start:
Look to our beginners program. To the riders looking to improve, we have intermediate to advanced rider development training.
Our Membership Covers:
- Hands-on Coaching Intro
- Cycling Consultations (purchases/product inquiries)
- Mechanical Clinics – Hands-on
- Discounted Training Camps
- Community Event Discounts
- Discount Programs (select stores)
- Monthly Participation Prizes
- Supported Rides On Select Dates
- Meet & Greet Mixer Invitations
- Charity Fundraiser Events
- Discounted Sponsorship Products
- Club Rider Insurance*
- A Cycling Family Who Cares ❤
For the men whom are our dedicated Doña Fans, Membership and benefits are open to you as well.
Annual Cycling Club Membership fees:
Email us for payment options.
Join our premium membership circle and register for our emailing list!
All membership fees and donations fund Club events and our Race Team expenses.
Our success relies on the dedication of our sponsors and volunteer Racers to develop a welcoming community for all women.